Please, if you liked the blog link to it, mention it on your posts and social profiles, click the "pin it" button beside the pictures. And of course, leave comments and add it to your Favorites.
Also like my two facebook pages(365Trekkers) and (Best Islands And Best Beaches in Brazil)


In This site, you will learn more of Brazil and it´s islands(and beaches :D)

Hi, this is the first post in this blog, so let me intruduce myself.
My name is Rodrigo, I´m a brazilian, from Rio de Janeiro, I guess that if you entered this site you know Rio.
It´s a beautiful city with beautiful islands, Such as Ilha Grande near Angra dos Reis.
But this site is not only about Rio, I will post here tons of footage about islands in the whole brazilian coast. So, this ends my first post, hope you will come frequently to my site, so please, add it in you favs :D... And leave a comment plz. See ya around folks


No comments: