Please, if you liked the blog link to it, mention it on your posts and social profiles, click the "pin it" button beside the pictures. And of course, leave comments and add it to your Favorites.
Also like my two facebook pages(365Trekkers) and (Best Islands And Best Beaches in Brazil)


Cabo Frio - My last travel.

Hi folks, I´ll just post here some photos of my last trip. This is Praia do Forte in Cabo Frio



It´s one of the best beaches I´ve have been, has a part with waves and another without it, perfect for kids. Clear water and a beautiful landscape with a Fortress in the back ground.



This is a view of the Fortress from the "Morro do Arpoador". Beautiful view.

This photos is from a place where you can just sit and relax, listeaning to the sound of waves hitting the rocks, and we saw a Penguim while we were sitting there. But I wasn´t with my camera.



This is a little island near the Praia do Forte, I think it´s a public island cause there was a lot of little boats there.



Well, this is it, a friend of mine took more pictures, maybe I´ll post some of his photos later. Bye friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello
Impressive webpage! I like it a lot! I'm looking forward to the next update

G'night