Please, if you liked the blog link to it, mention it on your posts and social profiles, click the "pin it" button beside the pictures. And of course, leave comments and add it to your Favorites.
Also like my two facebook pages(365Trekkers) and (Best Islands And Best Beaches in Brazil)


Fernando de Noronha, New Video

Hi folks, well, I´m here to say that I probably won´t update the blog much this month, I´m studying for a test to enter college. But to keep this thing alive, I´ll try to place here some photos and videos, so check it out from time to time to see any new stuff.

And the first video will be about this paradise called Fernando de Noronha, it´s mainly about surf, but you will also see here the beauties of this island, from it´s beaches ´till it´s bikini girls :D



This is it, and as soons as this test is over I´ll start to make new posts again. Bye Friends

No comments: